21-Day Sugar Detox Review
This 21-Day Sugar Detox guide is a pretty quick read, especially since half of the e-book is recipes. Most of the value is from the list of yes/no/limit foods and the automated motivational emails. Diane Sanfilippo, author of Practical Paleo, guides you through curing sugar cravings.
The following are some of the benefits and cons of 21-Day Sugar Detox:
There are many benefits to the 21-Day Sugar Detox program that it is impossible to list all of them in a single review. However, we’ll list the most important ones.
- The biggest advantage is it cleanses your body of excess sugar and toxins without the need to starve yourself.
- Since the program has a host of replacement foods, it helps fight against cravings that cause people to quit most other diets.
- After completing the program, most users report feeling better in terms of overall well being. Besides health benefits, you’ll also save a lot on the cost of food seeing that most sugary foods are typically expensive
- Reduce the risk of health related issues associated with high sugar consumption, including diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- You’ll also like the fact that the 21-Day Sugar Detox program is one of the cheapest diet programs you’ll find on the Internet. Starting at $21 for a 3 in 1 package, you will hardly find anything that can beat that generosity.
- As with any new diet plan, it’s not easy to change especially during the first days. This is when most people give up and slip right back to their unhealthy eating habits. But if you get through the first few days, you will find it easier to finish the program.
- In the same regard, the program requires a lot of self discipline, something that eludes many dieters. If you’re determined to break a bad habit for the sake of your health, you’ll find it easy to stick this plan.
- There is a transition period when you may want to quit badly. You just need to push past this period so you’re body gets used to a low carb diet.
For $21 it is definitely worth looking at if you are trying to cut some body fat. According to amazon, a paper copy is being printed soon, but the eBook is already out. This is a link to their offical website where you can purchase the ebook.